In playing this 8-ball pool game, it is very important that you are aware of the gaming rules and the common fouls. Once you are already aware of these important things about the game, it will be easier for you to pay this game without hassle. For you to have the best gaming experience, it is also helpful if you are guided with the 8 Ball Pool Tips. Below are the helpful tips:
8 Ball Pool Tips
- Watch and observe your power – The power that you use in your shots is very important just like how you aim for it accurately. This is very true most especially if your object ball is far from the pocket. If you hit a harder shot, the greater the possibility that it will stay out.
In most cases, if you hit it with softer touch, there is a better chance that it will drop off into the hole. When you want to pot in tricky middle pockets, this information is very important.
Also, you should be careful in using little power, why? It is because once you hit the ball too gently, you will surely miss the straightforward shot.
- Make use of a spin – Most of the finest player of 8 ball in the world have already mastered the “art of putting spin on the cue ball”. You put spin on the shots through clicking the cue ball at the corner or by means of using the arrow and dragging the dot into its desired position. Every dot symbolizes the area where the cue strikes the ball and if you desire to backspin, you can move the dot going to the bottom part of the cue ball whereas for the topspin, you can move the dot going to the top of the cue ball.
- Plan Ahead – The professionals are not only thinking about the shot where they are lined up because they are also thinking of 1, 2 or 3 shots ahead. It only means that they are already aware if which among the balls must be potted next after potting the other ball.
Having this mind set, you can now think of the amount if power you need or the kind of spin that you need to use for your shot. If you want to make sure that your shot will become easier on the following rounds, why not try to leave good angle and make use of lots of spin and enough power so the white will be in its desired position?
- Know and understand the rules – Before playing this game, it is very important that you first know and understand the rules. If you want to succeed in this game, you should know the basic rules. Below are some of the basic rules:
- When you pot the black and the cue ball goes down along with it, then you lose the game.
- Once the ball did not hit the rail around the table, then that means that your shot is a foul shot.
- When you pot the ball through the break-off shot, the choice is still yours whether you wish to be solid or stripes.
- Play Lots – This is the final tip that you must be aware of. You need to make sure that you will play lots! Most of the finest and professional 8-ball players have competed and won the game because they have just simply played lots of 8 ball pool together with their skills. These game players are already aware of the enough amount of power they need to use for their shots, they also know which of the spins must be used and they know how they will plan for a sequence of shots.
These are the tips that will greatly help you but aside from these tips, you should also keep on playing, learning and practicing more.